Ad Radar

2008 Saturn VUE Recalls

Read 2008 Saturn VUE recall reports, with detailed explanations of the car defects, problems, and solutions from the manufacturer. There are 3 recalls listed for this SUV so don’t wait until the worst case scenario has happened! Be sure to check the latest 2008 Saturn VUE recalls on a regular basis.
Lm Saturn
2008 Saturn VUE Base Sport Utility
SELECTED TRIM
Resale Value:
Value: N/A
Recalls:3 Recalls
JUN 25, 2009 | Recall ID# 73468 Show Details

GM IS RECALLING 44,451 MY 2008 SATURN VUE VEHICLES WITH BODY COLOR OUTSIDE DOOR HANDLES. THE OUTSIDE DOOR HANDLES MAY STICK OR BIND. IF THIS WERE TO OCCUR, THE DOOR MAY NOT LATCH WHEN CLOSED....more details

SEP 17, 2008 | Recall ID# 81036 Show Details

GM IS RECALLING 42,408 MY 2008-2009 SATURN VUE VEHICLES. SOME OF THESE VEHICLES HAVE A CONDITION IN WHICH THE NUT SECURING THE POWER STEERING LINE TO THE POWER STEERING PUMP MAY LOOSEN. IF THIS WERE TO OCCUR, THERE MAY BE A POWER STEERING FLUID LEAK....more details

MAY 05, 2008 | Recall ID# 81123 Show Details

GM IS RECALLING 26 MY 2008 SATURN VUE VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH A 6T70 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. SOME OF THESE VEHICLES HAVE A CONDITION IN WHICH THE TRANSMISSION CASE SIDE BORE THAT HOLDS THE PARK PAWL PIVOT PIN MAY HAVE A CASTING POROSITY. THIS CONDITION, COUPLED WITH NORMAL OPERATING STRESSES, COULD LEAD TO FAILURE, ELIMINATING THE ABILITY TO SECURE THE TRANSMISSION IN 'PARK' POSITION....more details

2008 Saturn 
Aura Photos
2008 Saturn 
Outlook Photos
2008 Saturn 
VUE Photos
2008 Saturn 
Astra Photos
2008 Saturn 
Sky Photos
Get Dealer Pricing Get Dealer Pricing
Auto Loan Quote Auto Loan Quote