Ad Radar

2008 Chevrolet Silverado Recalls

Read 2008 Chevrolet Silverado recall reports, with detailed explanations of the car defects, problems, and solutions from the manufacturer. There are 2 recalls listed for this Truck so don’t wait until the worst case scenario has happened! Be sure to check the latest 2008 Chevrolet Silverado recalls on a regular basis.
Lm Chevrolet
2008 Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic Work Truck DRW Long Bed Regular Cab Pickup
SELECTED TRIM
Resale Value:
Value: N/A
Recalls:2 Recalls
AUG 11, 2008 | Recall ID# 79582 Show Details

K2 MOTOR IS RECALLING 1,921 AFTERMARKET HEADLAMPS OF VARIOUS MODELS SOLD FOR USE ON THE ABOVE LISTED VEHICLES. THESE HEADLAMPS ARE MISSING THE AMBER SIDE REFLEX REFLECTOR WHICH FAILS TO CONFORM WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 108, "LAMPS, REFLECTIVE DEVICES, AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT."...more details

AUG 28, 2008 | Recall ID# 80897 Show Details

GM IS RECALLING 857,735 MY 2006-2008 BUICK LUCERNE; CADILLAC DTS; HUMMER H2; MY 2007-2008 CADILLAC ESCALADE, ESCALADE ESV, ESCALADE EXT; CHEVROLET AVALANCHE, SILVERADO, SUBURBAN, TAHOE; GMC ACADIA, SIERRA, YUKON, YUKON XL, SATURN OUTLOOK; AND MY 2008 BUICK ENCLAVE VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH A HEATED WIPER WASHER FLUID SYSTEM. A SHORT CIRCUIT ON THE PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD FOR THE WASHER FLUID HEATER MAY OVERHEAT THE CONTROL-CIRCUIT GROUND WIRE. ...more details

2008 Chevrolet 
Uplander Photos
2008 Chevrolet 
HHR Photos
2008 Chevrolet 
Colorado Photos
2008 Chevrolet 
Corvette Photos
2008 Chevrolet 
Cobalt Photos
2008 Chevrolet 
Avalanche Photos